DEATH BE NOT PROUD: THE PROBLEM OF THE AFTERLIFE by MarkCorner, Religions and Discourse Vol. 46, Peter Lang, Bern, 2011, pp. x + 283, £38, pbk
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2013 The Dominican Council.
Volume 94, Issue 1052, pages 482–483, July 2013
How to Cite
HEBBLETHWAITE, B. (2013), DEATH BE NOT PROUD: THE PROBLEM OF THE AFTERLIFE by MarkCorner, Religions and Discourse Vol. 46, Peter Lang, Bern, 2011, pp. x + 283, £38, pbk. New Blackfriars, 94: 482–483. doi: 10.1111/nbfr.12031_5
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!