GOD & MORAL LAW. ON THE THEISTIC EXPLANATION OF MORALITY by Mark C. Murphy, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011, pp. 192, £37, hbk
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Dominican Council.
Volume 95, Issue 1055, pages 127–128, January 2014
How to Cite
O'CONNOR, J. D. (2014), GOD & MORAL LAW. ON THE THEISTIC EXPLANATION OF MORALITY by Mark C. Murphy, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011, pp. 192, £37, hbk. New Blackfriars, 95: 127–128. doi: 10.1111/nbfr.12051_8
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!