POLITICAL AFFECTIONS: CIVIC PARTICIPATION AND MORAL THEOLOGY by Joshua Hordern, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2013, pp. x + 312, £65.00, hbk
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Dominican Council.
Volume 95, Issue 1057, pages 371–372, May 2014
How to Cite
HAMPSON, P. (2014), POLITICAL AFFECTIONS: CIVIC PARTICIPATION AND MORAL THEOLOGY by Joshua Hordern, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2013, pp. x + 312, £65.00, hbk. New Blackfriars, 95: 371–372. doi: 10.1111/nbfr.12072_6
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!