News and Views
A perspective on the strategic approach to the complexity and challenges of behaviour change in relation to dietary health
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Nutrition Foundation
Special Issue: Behaviour change in relation to healthier lifestyles. Guest Editor – AJ Adamson
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 50–56, March 2013
How to Cite
Bestwick, C. S., Douglas, F. C. G., Allan, J. L., Macdiarmid, J. I., Ludbrook, A. and Carlisle, S. (2013), A perspective on the strategic approach to the complexity and challenges of behaviour change in relation to dietary health. Nutrition Bulletin, 38: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/nbu.12007
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Scottish Government (RESAS Division-Strategic Research Programme)
- Chief Scientist Office (HERU core funding)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.