News and Views
Development of ‘My Meal Mate’ – A smartphone intervention for weight loss
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Nutrition Foundation
Special Issue: Behaviour change in relation to healthier lifestyles. Guest Editor – AJ Adamson
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 80–84, March 2013
How to Cite
Carter, M. C., Burley, V. J. and Cade, J. E. (2013), Development of ‘My Meal Mate’ – A smartphone intervention for weight loss. Nutrition Bulletin, 38: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/nbu.12016
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- National Prevention Research Initiative. Grant Number: G0802108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.