Emerging science provides a brief summary of a selection of recently published papers or reports in the UK and elsewhere in the area of nutrition and human health
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Nutrition Foundation
Special Issue: Behaviour change in relation to healthier lifestyles. Guest Editor – AJ Adamson
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 115–119, March 2013
How to Cite
Wyness, L. and O'Connor, A. (2013), Emerging science. Nutrition Bulletin, 38: 115–119. doi: 10.1111/nbu.12017
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.