We acknowledge Marc G. J. Swerts, Aske Plaat, and Hans Verhulst for critiquing an earlier version of this manuscript.
Women in Negotiation: Effects of Gender and Power on Negotiation Behavior
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 273–284, November 2013
How to Cite
Hong, A. P. C. I. and van der Wijst, P. J. (2013), Women in Negotiation: Effects of Gender and Power on Negotiation Behavior. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 6: 273–284. doi: 10.1111/ncmr.12022
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!