Robert Mnookin is the Samuel Williston Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, the director of the Harvard Negotiation Research Project, and the chair of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Celebrating Roger Fisher's Legacy
Introduction: A Purposeful Life Well Lived
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 129–132, April 2013
How to Cite
Mnookin, R. (2013), Introduction: A Purposeful Life Well Lived. Negotiation Journal, 29: 129–132. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12011
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!