William Ury is a cofounder of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, where he currently serves as Distinguished Senior Fellow of the Harvard Negotiation Project. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Celebrating Roger Fisher's Legacy
The Five Ps of Persuasion: Roger Fisher's Approach to Influence
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 133–140, April 2013
How to Cite
Ury, W. (2013), The Five Ps of Persuasion: Roger Fisher's Approach to Influence. Negotiation Journal, 29: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12012
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!