Bruce Patton is cofounder and distinguished fellow of the Harvard Negotiation Project, which he cofounded with Roger Fisher and William Ury in 1979. He is also a cofounder of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School and the Conflict Management Group, and cofounder and active partner at Vantage Partners, LLC. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Celebrating Roger Fisher's Legacy
Roger Fisher as Self-Starting Interventionist: Responding to the Iranian Hostage Conflict
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 141–157, April 2013
How to Cite
Patton, B. (2013), Roger Fisher as Self-Starting Interventionist: Responding to the Iranian Hostage Conflict. Negotiation Journal, 29: 141–157. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12013
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!