Daniel L. Shapiro is director of the Harvard International Negotiation Program as well as assistant professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School/McLean Hospital and affiliate faculty at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Celebrating Roger Fisher's Legacy
Peace in the Middle East: Lessons from a Legend
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 179–185, April 2013
How to Cite
Shapiro, D. L. (2013), Peace in the Middle East: Lessons from a Legend. Negotiation Journal, 29: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12016
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!