Roger Fisher was a professor at Harvard Law School from 1958 until 1992. He was the co-founder of the Harvard Negotiation Project and the author of thirteen books, including the best-selling Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement without Giving in. He died on August 25, 2012.
Special Section: Celebrating Roger Fisher's Legacy
An Excerpt from International Crises and the Role of Law: Points of Choice
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 187–204, April 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, R. (2013), An Excerpt from International Crises and the Role of Law: Points of Choice. Negotiation Journal, 29: 187–204. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12017
Reprinted with the permission of the Estate of Roger Fisher.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!