Kevin Avruch is the Henry Hart Rice Professor of Conflict Resolution and professor of anthropology at the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution and faculty and senior fellow in the Peace Operations Policy Program (School of Public Policy) at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. His e-mail address is email@example.com.
Special Section: Practice in the Academy. Kevin Avruch, Susan Allen Nan, and Ellyn Yakowenko, Guest Editors
Introduction: The Constraints and Opportunities of Practicing Conflict Resolution from Academic Settings
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 205–212, April 2013
How to Cite
Avruch, K. and Nan, S. A. (2013), Introduction: The Constraints and Opportunities of Practicing Conflict Resolution from Academic Settings. Negotiation Journal, 29: 205–212. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12018
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!