Christopher Mitchell is professor emeritus of conflict analysis and resolution at the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Practice in the Academy. Kevin Avruch, Susan Allen Nan, and Ellyn Yakowenko, Guest Editors
Institutional Models for Track Two Interventions
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 213–224, April 2013
How to Cite
Mitchell, C. (2013), Institutional Models for Track Two Interventions. Negotiation Journal, 29: 213–224. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12019
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!