Lawrence Susskind is the Ford Professor of Urban and Environmental Planning at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is also the founder of the Consensus Building Institute in Cambridge. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Section: Practice in the Academy. Kevin Avruch, Susan Allen Nan, and Ellyn Yakowenko, Guest Editors
Confessions of a Pracademic: Searching for a Virtuous Cycle of Theory Building, Teaching, and Action Research
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 225–237, April 2013
How to Cite
Susskind, L. (2013), Confessions of a Pracademic: Searching for a Virtuous Cycle of Theory Building, Teaching, and Action Research. Negotiation Journal, 29: 225–237. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12020
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!