Jayne Seminare Docherty is professor of leadership and public policy at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding at Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.
Special Section: Practice in the Academy. Kevin Avruch, Susan Allen Nan, and Ellyn Yakowenko, Guest Editors
What Can We Learn from a University that Rewards Faculty Practice?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 239–250, April 2013
How to Cite
Docherty, J. S. (2013), What Can We Learn from a University that Rewards Faculty Practice?. Negotiation Journal, 29: 239–250. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12021
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!