Art Hinshaw is a clinical professor of law and director of the Lodestar Dispute Resolution Program at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University in Phoenix. His e-mail address is email@example.com.
Attorneys and Negotiation Ethics: A Material Misunderstanding?
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 265–287, July 2013
How to Cite
Hinshaw, A., Reilly, P. and Schneider, A. K. (2013), Attorneys and Negotiation Ethics: A Material Misunderstanding?. Negotiation Journal, 29: 265–287. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12025
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!