Remigiusz Smolinski is a research associate at Aarhus University's School of Business and Social Sciences in Aarhus, Denmark. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Championship in Negotiation? The Role of Competitions in Negotiation Pedagogy
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 355–369, July 2013
How to Cite
Smolinski, R. and Kesting, P. (2013), World Championship in Negotiation? The Role of Competitions in Negotiation Pedagogy. Negotiation Journal, 29: 355–369. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12029
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!