Karl DeRouen, Jr. is a professor of political science and the director of the International Studies Program at the University of Alabama. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Short-Term Effects of Mediation on Low-Intensity Civil Wars
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 413–438, October 2013
How to Cite
DeRouen, K. and Möller, F. (2013), The Short-Term Effects of Mediation on Low-Intensity Civil Wars. Negotiation Journal, 29: 413–438. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12035
Frida Möller is a research assistant for policy, research, and development at the Folke Bernadotte Academy in Stockholm, Sweden. Her e-mail address is Frida.email@example.com.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!