Thania Paffenholz is a senior researcher at the Centre on Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil Society and Peace Negotiations: Beyond the Inclusion–Exclusion Dichotomy
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 69–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Paffenholz, T. (2014), Civil Society and Peace Negotiations: Beyond the Inclusion–Exclusion Dichotomy. Negotiation Journal, 30: 69–91. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12046
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!