Jennifer D. Parlamis is an assistant professor in the School of Management at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.
Teaching Negotiations in the New Millennium: Evidence-Based Recommendations for Online Course Delivery
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 93–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Parlamis, J. D. and Mitchell, L. D. (2014), Teaching Negotiations in the New Millennium: Evidence-Based Recommendations for Online Course Delivery. Negotiation Journal, 30: 93–113. doi: 10.1111/nejo.12047
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!