Disclosure: No authors have any conflicts of interest.
Phosphate handling by end-stage kidneys and benefits of residual renal function on phosphate removal in patients on haemodialysis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nephrology © 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 285–291, April 2013
How to Cite
Iwasawa, H., Nakao, T., Matsumoto, H., Okada, T., Nagaoka, Y. and Wada, T. (2013), Phosphate handling by end-stage kidneys and benefits of residual renal function on phosphate removal in patients on haemodialysis. Nephrology, 18: 285–291. doi: 10.1111/nep.12039
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.