These authors have contributed equally to this study.
N-acetylgalactosamine exposure of serum IgA1 was associated with glomerulosclerosis and tubular atrophy/interstitial fibrosis of IgA nephropathy patients
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 32–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, L.-X., Ye, Z.-m., Feng, Z., Xin, G., Zhang, B., Liu, S., Li, R., Li, Z., Liang, X. and Shi, W. (2014), N-acetylgalactosamine exposure of serum IgA1 was associated with glomerulosclerosis and tubular atrophy/interstitial fibrosis of IgA nephropathy patients. Nephrology, 19: 32–39. doi: 10.1111/nep.12169
Conflicts of Interest
None of the authors has any potential financial conflict of interest related to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81100511
- NSFC of Guangdong province. Grant Number: 845100800400162
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.