Conflict of interest statement: None.
Mizoribine selectively attenuates monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in cultured human glomerular mesangial cell: A possible benefit of its use in the treatment of lupus nephritis
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Aizawa, T., Imaizumi, T., Tsuruga, K., Watanabe, S., Chiba, Y., Matsumiya, T., Yoshida, H. and Tanaka, H. (2014), Mizoribine selectively attenuates monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in cultured human glomerular mesangial cell: A possible benefit of its use in the treatment of lupus nephritis. Nephrology, 19: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/nep.12171
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!