These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Probucol combined with valsartan in immunoglobulin A nephropathy: A multi-centre, open labelled, randomized controlled study
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2014
How to Cite
Ye, Z., Zhang, L., Xu, L., Shi, W., Hu, H., Shi, X., Zhong, W., Hou, S., Yan, H., Zhang, B., Xia, Y., Wang, W., Feng, Z., Wang, L. and Liang, Y. (2014), Probucol combined with valsartan in immunoglobulin A nephropathy: A multi-centre, open labelled, randomized controlled study. Nephrology, 19: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/nep.12177
Conflict of interest statement: None of the authors has any potential financial conflict of interest related to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Guangzhou people's livelihood science and technology major projects of Guangdong. Grant Number: 2012Y2-00028
- Guangdong science and technology plan. Grant Number: 2012B031800016
- Clinical Trial Registration: A Study of the Antioxidant Probucol Combined With Valsartan in Patients With IgA Nephropathy. Grant Number: NCT00426348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.