Conflict of interests: Josette M Eris is on the Transplant Advisory Board of Novartis, Jansen Cilag and has received research grants from Novartis, Roche and Pfizer.
A role for everolimus in post-transplant encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis: First case report
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Special Issue: Renal Transplant Case Series 2013. Guest Editor: Peter Kerr. Publication of this supplement has been supported through an independent educational grant from Novartis Australia
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S1, pages 27–30, April 2014
How to Cite
Sud, R., Garry, L., Spicer, S. T., Allen, R. D., Eris, J. M., Wyburn, K., Verran, D., Cooper, C. L. and Chadban, S. (2014), A role for everolimus in post-transplant encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis: First case report. Nephrology, 19: 27–30. doi: 10.1111/nep.12196
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- 2Pathology of encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis. Perit. Dial. Int. 2005; 25 (Suppl 4): S19–S29., .