Conflict of Interest: The authors disclose no conflicts of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: The Nuances of the Epiducer
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 93–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Sastry, S. and Berger, K. (2014), Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: The Nuances of the Epiducer. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 93–95. doi: 10.1111/ner.12000
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!