The authors have no disclosures or conflicts of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Coccygeal Fracture Pain Cured by Sacral Neuromodulation: A Case Report
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 614–617, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hope, E. R. and Gruber, D. D. (2013), Coccygeal Fracture Pain Cured by Sacral Neuromodulation: A Case Report. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 614–617. doi: 10.1111/ner.12002
The authors listed each had a substantial contribution to this case report.
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!