Conflict of Interest: S. Eldabe and K.H. Simpson both have received honoraria for presentations and lecture from Eisai UK/Europe. S. Eldabe has done some consulting work for Eisai. Eisai are part funding M. Brookes' MSc. H. Radford received honorarium for presentations and lectures on Ziconotide from Eisai Europe. Neither E. Buchser nor C. Perruchoud has any conflict of interest related to this article.
Targeted Drug Delivery
Bolus Intrathecal Injection of Ziconotide (Prialt®) to Evaluate the Option of Continuous Administration via an Implanted Intrathecal Drug Delivery (ITDD) System: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 576–582, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Mohammed, S. I., Eldabe, S., Simpson, K. H., Brookes, M., Madzinga, G., Gulve, A., Baranidharan, G., Radford, H., Crowther, T., Buchser, E., Perruchoud, C. and Batterham, A. M. (2013), Bolus Intrathecal Injection of Ziconotide (Prialt®) to Evaluate the Option of Continuous Administration via an Implanted Intrathecal Drug Delivery (ITDD) System: A Pilot Study. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 576–582. doi: 10.1111/ner.12003
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Eisai Europe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!