Department of Anesthesia and Pain Management, AZ Nikolaas, St Niklaas, Belgium; and
Editor’s Choice: Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Chronic Back Pain Patients: Results of a Prospective Multicenter European Clinical Study
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 59–66, January/February 2013
How to Cite
2012. High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Chronic Back Pain Patients: Results of a Prospective Multicenter European Clinical Study. Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12006, , , ,
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Van Buyten, Al-Kaisy, and Smet received fees related to the presentation of study results at scientific congresses from Nevro Corp. The other authors reported no conflicts of interest.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Source(s) of financial support: This study was sponsored by Nevro Corp.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Nevro Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!