Conflict of Interest: Bengt Linderoth has a temporary consultant assignment with Medtronic Inc., as well as research support from Medtronic Inc. He also has been consultant to Elekta AB. Otherwise, there is no conflict of interest for any of the authors.
Spinal GABAergic Mechanisms in the Effects of Spinal Cord Stimulation in a Rodent Model of Neuropathic Pain: Is GABA Synthesis Involved?
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 114–120, March/April 2013
How to Cite
2012. Spinal GABAergic Mechanisms in the Effects of Spinal Cord Stimulation in a Rodent Model of Neuropathic Pain: Is GABA Synthesis Involved? Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12007, , , ,
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Source(s) of financial support: The GAD study was supported by grants from Karolinska Institutet. Several of the studies referred to in this article also have been supported by Medtronic Inc.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Karolinska Institutet
- Karolinska Institutet and from Medtronic Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!