Conflict of Interest: Timothy Deer, MD, has received consulting fees from Medtronic Inc., St. Jude Medical, Spinal Modulation, Bioness, and Vertos Medical. He is an advisory board member for Spinal Modulation and Vertos Medical. He has received research funding from Bioness, St. Jude Medical, Vertos, Spinal Modulation, and Medtronic.
Editor’s Choice: Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
A Prospective Study of Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation for the Relief of Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 67–72, January/February 2013
How to Cite
2012. A Prospective Study of Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation for the Relief of Chronic Pain.Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12013, , , ,
Eric Grigsby, MD, has received fees for serving as a speaker, a consultant, and an advisory board member for Azur Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Spinal Modulation, Vertos and Xalud, and has received research funding from Alfred Mann Foundation, Medtronic, Inc., Spinal Modulation, Spinal Restoration, St. Jude Medical, Vertos. He is an employee of Neurovations and Napa Pain Institute, and owns stocks and shares in Spinal Modulation, Spinal Restoration, Vertos, and Xalud.
Jeffery Kramer, PhD, is an employee of Spinal Modulation.
Richard Weiner, MD, is a consultant and shareholder for Spinal Modulation.
Bernard Wilcosky, MD, has nothing to disclose.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Alfred Mann Foundation
- Spinal Modulation, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!