Conflict of Interest: Rafael Justiz is a medical consultant for Anulex Technologies, Inc. Ishmael Bentley is a technical writing consultant for and a stockholder in Anulex Technologies, Inc. Independent contract services were utilized for organization and analysis of the data.
Spinal Cord Stimulation
A Case Series Review of Spinal Cord Stimulation Migration Rates With a Novel Fixation Device
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Justiz, R. and Bentley, I. (2014), A Case Series Review of Spinal Cord Stimulation Migration Rates With a Novel Fixation Device. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 37–41. doi: 10.1111/ner.12014
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Disclosures: Products used in this study are commercially available through the 510(k) process. The package insert(s) should be consulted for a complete listing of warnings, adverse reactions, contraindications, and instructions for use of the products described.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!