Conflict of Interest: Dr. Jacob Amrani has a provisional patent for a lead related to this work. There was no funding source for this work.
A Novel Technique for the Implantation of Paddle Leads in the Cervical Spine
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 546–550, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Amrani, J. (2013), A Novel Technique for the Implantation of Paddle Leads in the Cervical Spine. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 546–550. doi: 10.1111/ner.12022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!