Conflict of Interest: None for any of the authors.
Spinal Cord Stimulation for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I: A Prospective Cohort Study With Long-Term Follow-Up
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 523–529, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Geurts, J. W., Smits, H., Kemler, M. A., Brunner, F., Kessels, A. G. H. and van Kleef, M. (2013), Spinal Cord Stimulation for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I: A Prospective Cohort Study With Long-Term Follow-Up. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 523–529. doi: 10.1111/ner.12024
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Financial support: None
Institutional Review Board that approved this study:
Maastricht University Medical Centre, METC azM/UM, Post box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Dutch government grant. Grant Number: BSIK03016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!