For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
Submuscular Submammarian Internal Pulse Generator Implantation in a Patient with Tourette's Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 96–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Servello, D., Zekaj, E., Sassi, M., Menghetti, C. and Porta, M. (2014), Submuscular Submammarian Internal Pulse Generator Implantation in a Patient with Tourette's Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Behavior. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/ner.12025
Conflict of interest: Authors have no conflict of interest to report.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!