Conflict of Interest: Dr Green has received honoraria from St Jude Medical in the past (before 2011) to attend neurosurgical conferences in a consulting relationship. Dr Green did not receive monies from St Jude Medical for this study. No other authors declare a conflict of interest.
Rechargeable vs. Nonrechargeable Internal Pulse Generators in the Management of Dystonia
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 226–229, May/June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Rechargeable vs. Non-Rechargeable Internal Pulse Generators in the Management of Dystonia. Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12026, , , , ,
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- UK Medical Research Council
- Norman Collisson Foundation
- Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust
- Oxford Partnership Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!