Conflict of Interest: The authors disclose that Dr. Fisher is the medical director for Pentec Health, Inc. and a consultant and speaker for Medtronic, Inc., whose devices are the subject of this article. Dr. Thrasher disclosed no conflicts of interest.
Editor’s Choice: Retrospective Study
Societal Costs of Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems—An Administrative Analysis Based on Patient Claims
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 261–265, May/June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Societal Costs of Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems—An Administrative Analysis Based on Patient Claims.Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12029, .
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Source(s) of financial support: This study was funded by Pentec Health, Inc. (Boothwyn, Pennsylvania, USA).
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Pentec Health, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!