There are no sources of financial support to report.
Letter to the Editor
Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation for Sacroiliac Joint Pain
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 98–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Patil, A. A., Otto, D. and Raikar, S. (2014), Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation for Sacroiliac Joint Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 98–101. doi: 10.1111/ner.12030
The content of this manuscript represents the authors' work/opinions and not those of the sponsoring agent.
There are no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!