Conflict of Interest: Lawrence Poree is a paid consultant for and holds stock options with Spinal Modulation Inc.
Editor’s Choice: Review Article
Spinal Cord Stimulation as Treatment for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Should Be Considered Earlier Than Last Resort Therapy
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 125–141, March/April 2013
How to Cite
2013. Spinal Cord Stimulation as Treatment for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Should Be Considered Earlier Than Last Resort Therapy. Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12035, , , , ,
Jason Pope is a paid consultant for St. Jude and Spinal Modulation. Jason Pope is a speaker for Medtronic and Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Robert Levy is a paid consultant for St. Jude, Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, Nevro, Bioness, and Vertos Medical.
Elliot Krames is a paid consultant for Nevro and Spinal Modulation. Dr. Krames is a Medtronic stockholder.
Timothy R. Deer consults for St. Jude Medical, Spinal Modulation, Bioness Inc., Nevro, Medtronic Neuromodulation, Jazz Pharmaceutical, Flowonix Inc., and Vertos Medical.
Louise Schultz reported no conflicts of interest.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Immediate Return to Ambulation and Improved Functional Capacity for Rehabilitation in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome following Early Implantation of a Spinal Cord Stimulation System, Case Reports in Anesthesiology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 3New Horizons in Neuromodulation, Current Pain and Headache Reports, 2014, 18, 3,
- 5Spinal stimulator peri-electrode masses: case report, Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, 2014, 1, , ,
- 6The Appropriate Use of Neurostimulation of the Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System for the Treatment of Chronic Pain and Ischemic Diseases: The Neuromodulation Appropriateness Consensus Committee, Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 2014, 17, 6, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,