Conflict of Interest: Lawrence Poree is a paid consultant for and holds stock options with Spinal Modulation Inc.
Editor’s Choice: Review Article
Spinal Cord Stimulation as Treatment for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Should Be Considered Earlier Than Last Resort Therapy
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 125–141, March/April 2013
How to Cite
2013. Spinal Cord Stimulation as Treatment for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Should Be Considered Earlier Than Last Resort Therapy. Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12035, , , , ,
Jason Pope is a paid consultant for St. Jude and Spinal Modulation. Jason Pope is a speaker for Medtronic and Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Robert Levy is a paid consultant for St. Jude, Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, Nevro, Bioness, and Vertos Medical.
Elliot Krames is a paid consultant for Nevro and Spinal Modulation. Dr. Krames is a Medtronic stockholder.
Timothy R. Deer consults for St. Jude Medical, Spinal Modulation, Bioness Inc., Nevro, Medtronic Neuromodulation, Jazz Pharmaceutical, Flowonix Inc., and Vertos Medical.
Louise Schultz reported no conflicts of interest.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!