Conflict of Interest: All authors are employees of Medtronic Inc.
Differential Effects of Subcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (SQS) and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) in Rodent Models of Chronic Neuropathic or Inflammatory Pain
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Medtronic, Inc.
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 328–335, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Vera-Portocarrero, L. P., Cordero, T., Billstrom, T., Swearingen, K., Wacnik, P. W. and Johanek, L. M. (2013), Differential Effects of Subcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (SQS) and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) in Rodent Models of Chronic Neuropathic or Inflammatory Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 328–335. doi: 10.1111/ner.12037
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Source of Financial support: Medtronic Inc.
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Medtronic Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!