Conflict of Interest: Paul Taylor, Catherine Barrett, Geraldine Mann, Wendy Wareham, and Ian Swain all own shares in the company Odstock Medical Limited, which manufactures and distributes the O2CHSII device used in this research.
Controlled Randomized Trial
A Feasibility Study to Investigate the Effect of Functional Electrical Stimulation and Physiotherapy Exercise on the Quality of Gait of People With Multiple Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, P., Barrett, C., Mann, G., Wareham, W. and Swain, I. (2014), A Feasibility Study to Investigate the Effect of Functional Electrical Stimulation and Physiotherapy Exercise on the Quality of Gait of People With Multiple Sclerosis. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/ner.12048
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Source(s) of financial support: Funded by the MS Trust.
All authors approved the final manuscript.
Suppliers: The O2CHSII is CE marked, manufactured, and supplied by Odstock Medical Limited, UK. The electrodes were manufactured by Axelgaard, USA.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- MS Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!