Financial Support: No financial support was received for the manuscript.
Letter to the Editor
A Case of an Allergic Reaction to a Spinal Cord Stimulator: Identification of the Antigen With Epicutaneous Patch Testing, Allowing Successful Reimplantation
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 595–599, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Taverner, M. G. (2013), A Case of an Allergic Reaction to a Spinal Cord Stimulator: Identification of the Antigen With Epicutaneous Patch Testing, Allowing Successful Reimplantation. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 595–599. doi: 10.1111/ner.12049
Conflict of Interest: I have received research grants from Peninsula Health and Neurotherm. I have received honoraria for educational activities from Pfizer, Mundipharma, Janssen Cilag, Abbott, Medtronic, Neurotherm, Epimed, St. Jude Medical, Baylis, and Pok Oi Hospital.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!