Conflicts of Interest: Jian-guo Zhang is a consultant for PINS Medical. The other authors reported no conflicts of interest. PINS Medical contributed to the collection, monitoring, and management of the data. However, the manuscript was solely written by the authors. The authors take full responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. All authors contributed to the recruitment of patients or performance of surgery and were members of the writing committee.
Editor’s Choice: Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
Subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulation With a New Device in Parkinson's Disease: An Open-Label Trial
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 212–218, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulation With a New Device in Parkinson's Disease: An Open-Label Trial.Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12050, , , , , , , , , , , ,
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Huan-guang Liu and Yu Ma contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAI12B07
- Research Fund of Capital Medical Development. Grant Number: 2009-1039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!