Conflicts of Interest: Robert Fisher is a paid consultant for Cyberonics. Drs. Kalanithi, Gephart Hayden, Shuer, and Boakye and Mr. Arrigo and Mr. Tran have nothing to disclose.
Rehospitalization and Emergency Department Use Rates Before and After Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Epilepsy: Use of State Databases to Provide Longitudinal Data Across Multiple Clinical Settings
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Kalanithi, P. S. A., Arrigo, R. T., Tran, P., Gephart, M. H., Shuer, L., Fisher, R. and Boakye, M. (2014), Rehospitalization and Emergency Department Use Rates Before and After Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Epilepsy: Use of State Databases to Provide Longitudinal Data Across Multiple Clinical Settings. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/ner.12051
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Financial Support: None.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!