For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Insurance Disparities in the Outcomes of Spinal Cord Stimulation Surgery
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 428–435, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, K. T., Hazzard, M. A., Babu, R., Ugiliweneza, B., Grossi, P. M., Huh, B. K., Roy, L. A., Patil, C., Boakye, M. and Lad, S. P. (2013), Insurance Disparities in the Outcomes of Spinal Cord Stimulation Surgery. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 428–435. doi: 10.1111/ner.12059
Financial support: None to disclose
Disclaimer: The content of this paper does not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!