For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Spinal Cord Stimulation
The Cross-Talk Between Spinal Cord Stimulators and the Confirm™ Cardiac Monitor
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 42–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Chaiban, G. M., Davidov, M., Cummings, J. E., Lehrian, L. E., Yee, E. M. Y., Dugan, A., Almualim, M. S. and Atallah, J. N. (2014), The Cross-Talk Between Spinal Cord Stimulators and the Confirm™ Cardiac Monitor. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/ner.12060
Conflict of Interest: The pain medicine fellowship at the University of Toledo has received a grant from Boston Scientific. Dr. JE Cummings consults for St. Jude, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic. The other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Boston Scientific
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!