For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Neurologist Consistency in Interpreting Information Provided by an Interactive Visualization Software for Deep Brain Stimulation Postoperative Programming Assistance
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Vanderbilt University
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
How to Cite
2013. Neurologist Consistency in Interpreting Information Provided by an Interactive Visualization Software for Deep Brain Stimulation Postoperative Programming Assistance. Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12061, , , , , , , , ,
Conflict of Interest: P-F. D'Haese and B.M. Dawant are founding members and stockholders, and S. Pallavaram and R. Li are stockholders, in Neurotargeting, LLC which licenses the CRAVE software suite from Vanderbilt University. F.T. Phibbs has done consulting work for Medtronic, Inc. and has received speaking honoraria from Teva.
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!