For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
Catastrophic Failure of a Boston Scientific Artisan Spinal Cord Stimulator
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 200–201, February 2014
How to Cite
Amrani, J. (2014), Catastrophic Failure of a Boston Scientific Artisan Spinal Cord Stimulator. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 200–201. doi: 10.1111/ner.12066
Authorship Statement: Dr. Amrani is the sole author.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Amrani has a licensing agreement with Boston Scientific, Inc. Dr. Amrani also has a patent for a lead relating to this letter.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!